-
January 7th, 2003, 09:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Apple have just launched 'finalcutexpress' for ?250
Its a vamped down version of FCP and looks pretty cool.
http://www.apple.com/uk/finalcutexpress/
looks like a winner. Along with the new 17 inch Powerbook that I've also just stumbled on
-
January 7th, 2003, 11:22 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Stop blowing Apple's cokc - anymore and YOU'RE BANNED. PERIOD.
*You gotta keep the streets safe for the kiddies... Remember that...*
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
January 11th, 2003, 05:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
What? Macs are by far the better system on which to do computer editing.
-
January 11th, 2003, 05:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
January 13th, 2003, 01:27 AM
#5
HB Forum Moderator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SoulJacker:
Stop blowing Apple's cokc - anymore and YOU'RE BANNED. PERIOD.
*You gotta keep the streets safe for the kiddies... Remember that...*
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Versus what, lining Bill Gates Pocket with more money. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
January 13th, 2003, 12:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
yup. this looks sweet - "optimised for DV format" - time to let the moths out of me wallet. then start dreaming about the G4....
-
January 14th, 2003, 11:17 PM
#7
Inactive Member
there's a review here
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage...ss_martin.html
I've bought a copy and am awaiting delivery. I'll let you know. I think Apple may have just offered a bargain, considering this looks like its comparible to Premiere at half the price.
-
January 15th, 2003, 02:51 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Is there a review of iMovie3?
I noticed the review mentioned a lack of compositing tools. I may be wrong but to me the word compositing means blue screen, something I'd like to have. iMovie2 does not. Can you do blue screen with FCE?
-
January 15th, 2003, 04:41 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Anyone know what features make this better
than iMovie3 or what features make this
worse than FCP?
andy
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks